- Average 2-4mm flake size
- Plastic artificial snow product
- Class B1 fireproof
- Made from recycled materials
- Low dust & anti-static
- Visually realistic & easy to dress and clear on most surfaces
- 100% biodegradable after incineration
This fine grade plastic fake snow is the best product for creating the look of fresh powder snow. Used indoors it is great for dressing any props including trees & foliage for excellent
Easy to hand dress, simply open the box and pour. This product allows anyone to create realistic snow scenes and can be used either on
One 3.8kg box covers 7sqm (2.65m x 2.65m) at 1cm depth.
How to calculate how much you need:
- Multiply the length and width in
metres(m) of your space to give you the square metreamount (sqm).
- Divide this number by 7 to give you the number of boxes for 1cm of snow coverage.
- If you require deeper than 1cm; multiply this number by the depth of snow you require in cm.
Example: A 4m x 5m area = 20sqm. 20 divided by 7 is 2.85. So you need almost 3 boxes for 1cm or 6 boxes for 2cm.
Tip: For deep drifts, consider
How to dress a Christmas tree: